Measuring Precision even in Harsh Environments!
THE MMS INSPECTION SERIES BY FISCHER
MMS® Inspection Series
Developed by anti-corrosion experts, the three measuring devices impress with their robustness, user-friendliness and performance. All required measuring tasks in heavy corrosion protection are solved quickly and reliably.
The DFT is the handheld gauge for simple, precise coating thickness measurement on steel and non-ferrous metals. The DPM is used to measure and record the climatic parameters relevant for coating processes. The SPG checks the surface profile in a breath. All devices are available in a corrosion kit.
- Shockproof, dustproof and water jet-proof housing in accordance with IP65
- One-hand operation via 4 large keys for optimal working even when wearing gloves
- Visual, haptic and acoustic feedback for full measurement control
- Intuitive user interface allows easy handling even by untrained personnel
- Scratch-resistant, high-contrast display adjusts to device positioning
- Large memory for 250,000 readings in 2500 batches
- Three-point support for reliable measurement in any situation (DFT)
- All essential measurement standards are complied with: SSPC-PA 2, IMO PSPC, ISO 19840 etc. (DFT)
- Probe pole (DFT) and temperature sensors (DPM) extremely resistant
- Shipbuilding, infrastructure, offshore wind farms, chemical plants, etc.
- Optimal for use in very harsh conditions from -10 to 60 °C
- Dual probe (optional) for reliable measurements on all relevant substrates: ISO/FE, NF/FE, ISO/NF (DFT)
- Measuring ranges: 0 – 2500 µm on steel and 0 – 2000 µm on non-ferrous metals (DFT); 0 – 500 µm (SPG)